A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Saturday 22 October 2011

The Idea...

...is set in my mind and now the materials are ready.  
I'm combining three photographs altogether - two of them are windows taken in Lacock Abbey - a fascinating National Trust property.  I've taken a photo of one window with an interesting wall around it and the objects from the windowsill in a different photo to create my own window.  The view outside is going to be a textile piece created from a photo printed on silk from the garden at Dyrham Park - another favourite property which we visited this year.
I can't wait to get started - I'm really excited about this!  It's been great seeing how my wedding quilt is developing but I really do need an artistic diversion after all that quilting!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I can see where you're going Angela and it looks fascinating already. Good luck with its completion!

Angela said...

Thanks Julie...I'm going to need luck!