A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Saturday 23 July 2011

Another hello!

Hi everyone, thought I'd leap in and introduce myself too before procrastination gets the better of me!

I'm Liz, I'm the same age as Marion, and I live in Newport, South Wales (the one by Cardiff). I have three teenage boys (aggh!), a husband, three hens and a 21 year old cat. I've been blogging since 2005 and flagging a bit: my blog is called Dreaming Spirals. The last few years I've been mostly screenprinting large pieces of work and not stitching very much but I'd like to get back into smaller pieces as I think I work better that way.

I'm glad that the first challenge is light and shadow because I took part in the ArthouseCoop Sketchbook Project last year and was mostly drawing fences and steps and their shadows... it's the summer holidays and I won't have much time to work on it so at least I can get down to something quickly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you see I didn't know all of that about you. Hello and welcome. I've linked your name on the sidebar to this posting so people can find you easily.

Liz said...

Thanks, Annabel!