A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Monday 5 March 2012

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Thanks for the 'heads up' Sue! I did my Challenge piece ages ago but we have had a large-scale reorganisation & I have only just found it. I thought that it was lost & I certainly cannot find all the artwork. I shall post what I have in the next day or so. (Please note that this is not a 'dog ate my homework' excuse).

I am certainly looking forward to the next Challenge.

1 comment:

Sue Krekorian said...

I so sympathise - couldn't find my photos, threads or fabrics to do this piece so had to go hunting on the internet for images to work from, and buy more fabrics and threads......! Looking forward to seeing what you've done when you can.