A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Monday 1 October 2012

Sorry, me too...

I have to confess, i'm not finished with my memory piece. Actually i've got some days off and hope i can show it to you on wendnesday. In the meantime hop over to my blog, where i've recently posted some thoughts and pictures about the progress. (here, here an here)
And i'm anxious to see what you all will show us!

3 comments:

Kit Lang said...

Love your "stack of memories" - you're going to interesting places!

Julie said...

I love it too as it is and have left a comment on your blog.

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

@Julie: I never thought of them as a book, but you are right!