A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Saturday 23 July 2011

Hello, Everyone...

and thank you, Annabel, for starting us off. I wonder if it might be a good thing to say a few words about who we are and our current work? I know I know all the names on the list, but don't know the people behind them particularly well. As I'm not blogging much, you may not know quite what I'm up to at the moment...

I'm marion, 51, Scottish artist living in the middle of nowhere in sunny Norfolk UK with DH and four stroppy cats. Probably best known for working with Evolon and Lutradur. Currently experimenting with large scale semi abstract floral images printed out on Big Bertha, my wide scale Epson printer.

I'm involved in a local gallery, and would be happy to arrange an exhibition for this group if you would like it? Nothing like getting in at the deep end, is there ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief Marion. I like that you're here and had the genius idea of telling everyone who we are.

In a couple of days when folk have accepted or rejected their invitations, I think it would be a good idea to do a posting each about who we are. I'd link the names on the sidebar to that posting, so it could always been seen without having to ferret around through back postings. Talking of which, it might be a good idea if you remember to use the labels/tags facility when you post, just so we can find things easily? Not essential if you forget though.

As for an exhibition. Phew. I like v much, but shall we see how it goes for the first challenge? Anyone any thoughts?

artmixter said...

no problem. I just thought I'd mention it in passing.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great of you to offer and thanks very much indeed! Gold star to that member! xx