A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Monday 5 September 2011

Progress...

The flu is no respector of schedules, so I have stalled a bit these last 10 days.

Finally I am starting to feel better and have been interested in everyone's ideas here. I don't do Facebook, so that isn't really relevant to me. But - I can say that my piece is A3 sized. This is a good size for me. It might end up being a little bit more or less when finished, but that's where it is.

As for the next piece, I do like the idea of having a set size for myself...but can understand those of you who don't want limitations. I am still very keen on the idea of exhibiting. Or if we decide to sell as we go along, documenting each challenge in a gallery we can distribute / blog / etc via links (like Smug) might be a good idea to keep track of everything?

I can't wait to see all the Sunshine & Shadows lined up at the end of this month...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, I don't think I have a preference...I know I won't want to keep the pieces so will recycle them if not used here for anything. Happy to do whatever, I "just wanna have fun".

artmixter said...

Glad you're feeling better, Esther.