A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Thursday 29 September 2011

Windows -

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do for the 2nd challenge yet, but I've been looking through some of my photographs and have found a lot of ones with windows.....

Most of my window photographs were taken in The Burren, Co. Clare which has a large number of tombs, old churches, etc.

Definately going to start this challenge a lot earlier than the 1st one though. Learned my lesson about leaving it till the last minute!
Noughaval Church, The Burren, Co. Clare.
Templecronan Church, The Burren

Kilfenora Church, The Burren


No comments: