A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Saturday 26 November 2011

Goodbye and Thank You

After a restless night cogitating, I've decided to withdraw from this group. It's been incredibly useful to get my creative juices going again but now with lots of ideas generated and very limited time thanks to end of year deadlines at work I want to concentrate on working on 2 large pieces to submit for juried exhibitions next year.
With these and my CQ button journal quilts still to do  not to mention my sketchbook to fill I  shouldn't really have offered to help with admin so I apologise for that.  But it looks like you've got other offers  so I'll still be watching what you all get up to with interest.
Mags

1 comment:

Claire said...

Sorry to hear you're leaving the group Margaret, really liked your pieces and how your intepreted the two challenges.
Best of luck with your other deadlines for next year.
Regards
Claire