A group of internet artists from all over the place who have decided to give each other a challenge every few weeks, on a theme chosen by each in turn. We have different ideas and styles, but share a love of textiles, and want to have some fun.


Saturday 26 November 2011

Through The Abbey Window - better photo...

...this is a photo taken in daylight.  The jug and glasses show up much better now.
I forgot to mention on my previous post that the shadows on the sill and the arch above and around the window were created by using a grey Markal paint stick.

4 comments:

magsramsay said...

Such a wonderful sense of depth and space - well done!!

Claire said...

Hi Angela,
Great piece - really like the brick-work on your piece. When I was checking the blog at the weekend, my father saw the photo's. He was particularly taken with your piece (his favourite one) and really liked how you used the flower fabric in the centre.
Regards
Claire

Angela said...

Thanks very much Mags...and thank you and your dad Claire - I'm so glad he likes it! As soon as I saw those windows I knew what I wanted to do with them!

Angela

Julie said...

Great to see the finished article Angela, it works really well and I love the view through the window and the jug in front.